Step 1: Click the Sign Up button to create an account.
Step 2: Once your account is created, you'll receive an email to confirm your registration. Make sure to check your spam box just in case! Please add us to your safe sender list so that you can continue to receive messages from us.
Step 3: Once signed into the site, complete the Application Information section to determine your eligbility for NMF's scholarships and service-learning programs. Please make sure your application information is accurate, and update your year of school for the 2018-2019 academic year.
Step 4: Select the scholarships and service-learning prorams you wish to apply to, and upload all application materials per the instructions.
- New York Community Trust/NMF Community Health Scholarship Program. Applications are due August 31, 2018
- Gerber Scholarship in Pediatrics Program. Applications are due August 31, 2018
- United Health Foundation/NMF Diverse Medical Scholars Program. Applications are due October 1, 2018
- Victor Grifols Roura Scholarship. Applications are due October 8, 2018
- The CVS Health/NMF Pharm.D. Scholarship. Applications are due October 18, 2018.
For additional information about the United Health Foundation/NMF Diverse Medical Scholars Program, please visit https://nmfonline.org/about-our-scholarships-and-awards/service-learning-programs/united-health-foundationnmf-diverse-medical-scholars-program/.
To learn more about NMF's scholarships and service-learning programs, visit www.nmfonline.org. Use our Student Program Eligibility form to learn the scholarships and service-learning programs for which you are eligible.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org; for the Primary Care Leadership Program, contact email@example.com.
If you have any technical questions about how to use the site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and the software application providers can help address your question.